The last time the unemployment rate remained below 4 percent for a sustained period was in the late 1960s. On May 4, 2018, reports came out announcing the unemployment rate as 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000 and a sign that the job market has become even more competitive.
- Official Release – Boston, MA: MVPvets Announces New Partnership with Medical Technology Company Stryker
- VIDEO: MVPvets Abiomed Career Workshop, April 2019, Panel 1: Personal Stories of Veteran Career Transition
- VIDEO: MVPvets Abiomed Career Workshop, April 2019, Panel 2: Tools and Tips to Land a Job
- VIDEO: Highlights from the April, 2019 MVPvets/Abiomed Career Workshop
- Official Release – Businesswire: DeviceTalks Boston Partners with Not-for-Profit Veteran Organization MVPvets