The last time the unemployment rate remained below 4 percent for a sustained period was in the late 1960s. On May 4, 2018, reports came out announcing the unemployment rate as 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000 and a sign that the job market has become even more competitive.
- What should I be aware of when it comes to “corporate culture”? What is it and what should I know?
- When it comes to negotiating a starting salary, what should I do, or not do?
- People talk about knowing soft skills in addition to having the right technical capabilities. What are examples of the top soft skills hiring managers look for today?
- I’ve been told that when I’m called in for an interview, I should have some questions at the ready to ask the interviewer. What are examples?
- Is it normal to feel anxious when looking for a career and finding the right job?
- How do I identify which companies I should work for?