The last time the unemployment rate remained below 4 percent for a sustained period was in the late 1960s. On May 4, 2018, reports came out announcing the unemployment rate as 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000 and a sign that the job market has become even more competitive.
- U.S. News Best Jobs Rankings
- Overcoming Barriers To Veteran Employment
- Veterans are an Untapped Talent for Workforce
- Accelerating and Improving Veteran Recruitment
- Vets Interested in STEM Degrees Could Get More GI Bill Money in 2019
- Northeast Metro Tech Earns Skills Capital Grant For STEM Programming