The last time the unemployment rate remained below 4 percent for a sustained period was in the late 1960s. On May 4, 2018, reports came out announcing the unemployment rate as 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000 and a sign that the job market has become even more competitive.
- S.153: The Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act
- VA Will Give Extra Cash to Those Affected by GI Bill Housing Changes
- How Veterans can Start a Health Care Career — Even Without a Military Medical Background
- Season’s Greetings from all of us at MVPvets
- What should I be aware of when it comes to “corporate culture”? What is it and what should I know?
- When it comes to negotiating a starting salary, what should I do, or not do?