The last time the unemployment rate remained below 4 percent for a sustained period was in the late 1960s. On May 4, 2018, reports came out announcing the unemployment rate as 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000 and a sign that the job market has become even more competitive.
- VIDEO: Why Veterans Should Consider a Career in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industries
- WATCH: New MVPvets Chairman, Derek Herrera, Joins KUSI News for a Live Interview
- Retired USMC Captain, Derek Herrera, to Take Chairman Role for MVPvets
- SVA: MVPvets a Mentor and Employment Resource for Students Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- When it Comes to Looking for Work during the Pandemic, Pay it Forward
- SEE THE BILL: Lawmakers Pass 2nd Emergency Package to Protect Student Veterans from Coronavirus Losses