Military life can be very different from civilian life, and to help veterans successfully transfer out of the service, employers should consider surrounding them with like-minded individuals who can help them adjust.
- Machines might take jobs – They can also help train us for new ones
- Veteran made it his mission to encourage students to explore STEM careers
- Advocates Worry That Changes To GI Bill Will Make Pilot Crisis Worse
- How to Benefit From the Blockchain Job Boom | Applying for a Job
- PRNewswire: MVPvets Appoints New CEO, Jayson C. Gilberti