Military life can be very different from civilian life, and to help veterans successfully transfer out of the service, employers should consider surrounding them with like-minded individuals who can help them adjust.
- What should I be aware of when it comes to “corporate culture”? What is it and what should I know?
- When it comes to negotiating a starting salary, what should I do, or not do?
- People talk about knowing soft skills in addition to having the right technical capabilities. What are examples of the top soft skills hiring managers look for today?
- I’ve been told that when I’m called in for an interview, I should have some questions at the ready to ask the interviewer. What are examples?
- Is it normal to feel anxious when looking for a career and finding the right job?
- How do I identify which companies I should work for?