Date(s) - 04/10/2019
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
NEW ENGLAND STUDENT VETERANS / VETERANS
Do you want to learn about an industry that changes lives for the better, including your own? One that places Patients First!?
JOIN OUR FREE* CAREER WORKSHOP HOSTED BY OUR PARTNER, ABIOMED!
WHEN: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
TIME: 7:30am – 4:00pm
LOCATION: Abiomed Headquarters | 22 Cherry Hill Drive, Danvers, MA
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO ATTEND:
Engage with transitioned veterans, mentors, and other subject matter experts, in interactive sessions that showcase the impact of the fast growing medical device / technology eco-system right here in the greater Boston area.
- Learn about the array of STEM careers (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) and their applications within the medical device / technology space
- Discuss how your current and military skills transfer to the healthcare industry, and how you can translate that expertise into language that gets the attention of hiring managers
- Meet with Human Resource professionals and managers who can discuss meaningful career opportunities that are offered by medical device companies like Abiomed
- Be partnered with an industry mentor who can advise and assist you in your transition and exploration into a career within health innovation / life sciences
- Perhaps you will find a career, not just a ‘job’, that shares your intrinsic passion to serve others and improves lives – careers with purpose and meaning. This is the path MVPvets and Abiomed plans to share with you
*ATTEND AT NO COST: Military personnel in transition from service and recent, honorably discharged veterans are invited to register for the opportunity to participate in this free, full-day workshop.
Questions? Contact us at info@MVPvets.org
Abiomed (NASDAQ: ABMD) is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory support. Our products are designed to enable the heart to rest by improving blood flow and/or performing the pumping of the heart. Chairman, President, and CEO, Michael R. Minogue, a military veteran himself, has focused the company’s efforts on developing ground-breaking technologies designed to improve the patient outcomes focused on native heart recovery. Founded in 1981 for the purpose of developing the world’s first artificial heart, Abiomed has remained dedicated to finding ways to bring the most advanced and beneficial technology to patients and physicians.
Abiomed has a variety of amazing career opportunities across the following functions: Engineering, Research & Development, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, Quality, Human Resources and many others.